Wahweap Campground & RV Park
Park Operator: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas
Fees: Tent Site: $23 per night. RV Site: $38 per night (2 adults), $5 per additional adult per night.
Reservations: Yes. Online at www.lakepowell.com.
Wahweap Campground and Area Map
Full Hook-Up Sites (139) – Loops A, B, C, D, F
- 30 and 50 amp service, water and septic
- Sites accommodate over 45′, most up to 70′; only two vehicles per site; some double-wide spaces available
- Picnic table, charcoal grill and/or fire ring
- Restroom in each loop
- Coin-operated laundry and shower facilities located at the store
- Resort swimming pool and hot tub available to campground guests
- Free WiFi was installed at the campground. Connectivity varies due to our remote location, usage, weather and location in the park. WiFi is also available in the Lake Powell Resort lobby
- 139 sites with Full Hook-Ups
- 60 extra large Pull-Through Sites
- Convenient store and gift shop at the campground registration office.
Tent or Self-contained RV Sites (112) – Loops 1, 2, 3, 4
- Some sites can accommodate up to a 40 ft RV, there is limited extra parking space in the campground.
- Non-hookup sites have picnic tables, fire ring with grill, and restrooms in each loop.
- Group Tent Area – Loop G
- Six sites can accommodate 9 to 30 people per site
- All sites have tables, grills and fire rings. Restrooms are centrally located in the Group area.
Services in the Area:
- Page, Arizona: The city of Page is approximately 4 miles from Wahweap Campground.
- Visitor Center: at Glen Canyon Dam (3 miles).
- Medical Care: Banner Health Hospital, Page, Az. (4 miles: 501 N. Navajo Dr, Page, AZ)
- Cell Phone Service: There is service within the campsite area.
- Post Office: Located in Page, AZ (4 miles: 44 6th Ave, Page, AZ).
- Groceries and Supplies: Campground Store. Walmart Stores, Safeway Stores, Family Dollar (in Page, AZ).
- Food & Restaurants: There are an abundance of restaurants in Page. We recommend using Trip Advisor to see reviews of popular restaurants.
- Fuel: Wahweap Marina on-lake fuel dock (within 1 mile) or Gas stations within the city of Page, AZ