Bullfrog Marina Campground
Bullfrog Marina Campground is located a few hundred yards from the launch ramp at Bullfrog Marina. The campground has 78 sites, each with concrete parking pad, picnic table, fire pit, barbeque grill and suitable area for tents. In addition, the campground has restrooms with running water, fishing clean-out station, potable water and public telephone. Healthy trees are located around each site giving shade and some privacy. Being located close to the launch ramp gives quick access to sending your boat or personal watercraft to / from the lake. Hobie Cat Beach and Stanton Creek beach / cove area are both within a short distance of the launch ramp providing easy day use opportunities. Boat or personal watercraft trailers can be left at the main parking area near the launch ramp which is a short walk from the campground. There is an RV dump / pump station adjacent to the campground. Click Here for a printable guide with images and maps.
Park Operator: Lake Powell Resorts & Marina
Fees: $20 per site each night.
Reservations: None. First-come first-served basis.
Public Toilets: Yes.
Other Info: We suggest arriving early on weekends or holidays – this is a very popular campground. You may also consider Stanton Creek Campground which is 1 mile North.
Services in the Area:
- Cell Phone Service: There is service within the campsite area.
- Visitor Center: at Bullfrog Marina (within 1/2 mile).
- Medical Clinic: Bullfrog Medical Clinic located in Visitor Center building (within 1/2 mile). Open May—October.
- Post Office: Located within Bullfrog Marina area (within 1/2 mile).
- Groceries and Supplies: Offshore Marina Chevron & Store (7 miles), Bullfrog Marina store (located near the on-lake fuel dock).
- Food & Restaurants:
- Ansazi Restaurant at Defiance House Lodge (open seasonally).
- The Grill at Offshore Marina (open year round).
- Fuel: Bullfrog Marina on-lake fuel dock (within 2 miles), Halls Crossing on-lake fuel dock (within 3 miles), Bullfrog Marina Conoco above launch ramp, Offshore Marina Chevron (7 miles). **Prices at on-lake fuel docks are usually $.50 per gallon higher.
Bullfrog Marina Campground is at the end of Highway 276 just prior to the launch ramp at Bullfrog Marina on the main road. After passing through the park entrance continue towards Bullfrog Marina launch ramp. The campground is located on the east side of the road and can be identified by the blue “Campground” sign. Enter the campground by turning left after the blue sign.